Welcome and you made it to the contact me page.
Feel free to call me now from within New Zealand at (09) 889 8085 (from countries other than New Zealand +64 9 889 8085). If you get the answerphone please leave a detailed message with your phone number or use the contact form provided below on this page. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Unfortunately I am not available to offer any retreat programmes for you to come to at the moment.
Saying that I have always been open to speak to people in crisis or in need of some mentoring, counselling or life coaching and if you feel such a physical contact less approach like Whatsapp or skype could still work with and for you please do get in touch and we can discuss options there.
I am in ore of what is happening and the potential mental health impact this pandemic will initiate and hope to be able to offer real retreat programmes on a one on one basis in the near future. For now many waiting for some way to plan the future even if only the immediate one and that goes for me as well. I hope and wish that the impact on your or your family’s life has not been to devastating and you are managing to some point. I am here for you if you even just wanted someone to just call and someone to just listen. Listen is loving so I am all for that.
The Top 12 Reasons
for attending and choosing my retreat programs according to my guests has been,
- that I only have on guest at one time
- privacy and that all information from my guests collected during the retreat are burned or destroyed to celebrate a new beginning at the end of the retreat
- a self -empowering holistic approach to health and wellness
- 24/7 support and attendance all throughout the retreat
- unconventional and non clinic approach to stress and psychological issues using an unique style and combination of Life Coaching, Breathwork and The Journey Therapy and more
- feeling very comfortable and safe with me right from when we make first contact
- synchronicities like being available to offer a retreat just when it was needed most, perfect timing
- embracing also a personal and spiritual development aspect in the retreat program
- no distractions from other guests like in many conventional group or peer support retreat setting
- a safe space to explore the past and associated traumas, abuse and grief
- to leave the pressures of home or professional life and to come to a nurturing environment
- to really take time out for oneself after years of looking after and taking care of everyone else
Your first contact requires no other commitment from you then curiosity, desire and discovery of how suitable my retreat programmes are for your needs and goals for coming.
The initial contact from you may just be to find out more about the retreats personal development programmes, how it can help you, what happens in a retreat, how privacy is handled, how long is a good time to come for a retreat with your situation or condition, where is the retreat going to be held and other questions you may have. It is best to answer this in person via phone or skype call. I get to hear what is happening for you at the moment and why you are considering a retreat. If you still prefer to be in communication by email first that is fine as well of course.
Please use the contact form below and remember to include a contact telephone number, mobile or land line or skype name and I will contact you as soon as possible.
My Telephone number calling from within New Zealand (09) 889 8085 (from countries other than New Zealand +64 9 889 8085), please leave a detailed message with your phone number or use the contact form provided above on this page.
Neue Zeit Health Retreats are private and confidential and are held in the Bay of Plenty region, more details are provided when we make first contact. Talk to you soon.